All Teaching Assistants, Graduate Assistants, Research Assistants, and Project Assistants will be required to complete the trainings listed on an annual basis in order to maintain eligibility for holding an assistantship.
- BBP 100: Bringing Back the Pack
- (TAs and GAs only) FINPRV100: Securing Private Data AND FINPRV102: Securing Private Data Exam (must complete within 30 days of start date)
- Basic Annual Safety Training - 2020
- Prevention of Harassment and Discrimination - 2020E
- Active Shooter on Campus: Run, Hide, Fight – 2020
To complete the trainings, you must log into Learning Central and follow these instructions.
You need not complete all trainings in one session. All assistantship recipients who wish to remain eligible for extending their assistantship for the following calendar year must complete training by December 1st.
Have questions about your contract or have other administrative issues?
Contact our Grad Program Coordinator, Jason Farmer
Have questions about day-to-day tasks and semester plans?
Contact the assigned faculty member for your role.
Have questions or concerns about position?
Contact our Graduate Programs Director, Dr. Christopher Lippitt
Need access to Tech or Space?
For student's with assistantships, our department can help provide the necessary tools and resources for you to properly uphold your working commitments.
Please contact our Graduate Programs Coordinator, Jason Farmer