- Anjanette Hawk "Impact of Drought on Land Cover Changes in Dine' Bike'yah--A study through Remote Sensing"
- Sagert Sheets: Implementing the Distance Decay Function in Measures of Spatial Access to Health Resources and Interpreting Its Effect on Results: A Tool for Geographic Information Systems
- Aaron Russell: Social Perceptions of Solar Power: Using Q-Methodology to Explore the Evolution of Solar Energy Conversations in the San Luis Valley of Southern Colorado
- Jordy Hicks: Climate Change, Westrn Water Management, and the Paradigm of Resilience
- Jordan Stone Presents: Forests on the Edge of Nature: Restoration and Concepts of Nature in Northern New Mexico
- Susanna Diller: Human Experience of Fountain Spaces in Denver and Albuquerque
- Kristen Long: Assessment of BLM's Continental Divide Trail Resource Management Plan and Public Involvement
- Jacob Robert Wolff: The Ivory Tower, Urban Growth, and State Subjugation: A Discourse Analysis on Student Identity Formation During University Generated Redevelopment Projects